About this item
- HOW TO CHOOSE YOUR SIZE: Using a soft / flexible tape measure, find the distance from the base of your palm to the tip of the longest finger you wish to immobilize, in inches. Can be worn on your right or left hand.
- FULL FINGER PROTECTION DAY & NIGHT: The jammed finger wrap is effective to extend and immobilize your metacarpophalangeal joints, protecting your injured digits. Ideal for metacarpal breaks, fractured fingers, sprained knuckle treatment, mallet finger, tendonitis, trigger finger, post-operative care, and sore tendon finger pain.
- STABILIZE TWO FINGERS: The adjustable stabilizer fits your pointer, ring, middle, and little finger, allowing immobilization of any two fingers, aside from your thumb. Keeping your hand in a functional, resting position may provide temporary relief from post stroke or radial palsy finger curling, hand spasticity, rheumatoid arthritis, Dupuytren’s muscle contracture, and clenched hands.
- ADJUSTABLE & COMFORTABLE: Easily adjust this finger deformity support with one hand for simple and fast finger protection. Bend and mold the malleable aluminum splint to match the natural curve of your hand. The splint is covered in a breathable and lightweight padded sponge foam and nylon material, keeping your hand cool and dry during extended wear.
- CUSTOMIZABLE STRAPS: The two middle straps are optional / removable; detach or move them along the hard splint to fit the shape of your wrist and palm more comfortably. Available in 3 sizes, fitting men, women, and children for treatment of finger conditions and injury prevention after surgery or cast removal.